A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $142-187K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $8.5K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Grayslake is $10,275.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Grayslake is $19,503.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 8,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- All time views: 1,661
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Additional Rooms: Den
- Additional Sales Information: REO/Lender Owned
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Lower
- Addtl Room 1 Name: Den
- Addtl Room 10 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level: Not Applicable
- Age: 51-60 Years
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Area Amenities: Street Lights
- Area Amenities: Street Paved
- Assessment Includes: None
- Basement (Y/N): Full
- Basement: Finished
- Basement Bathrooms (Y/N): Yes
- Built Before 1978 (Y/N): Yes
- Dining Room: L-shaped
- Dining Room Level: Main Level
- Disability Access and/or Equipped: No
- Exterior Building Type: Brick
- Family Room Level: Lower
- Frequency: Not Applicable
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Garage Type: Attached
- Garage Type: Attached
- Heat/Fuel: Forced Air
- Heat/Fuel: Gas
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Laundry Level: Lower
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Master Association Fee: No
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N): None
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Offered for Sale or Rent: No
- Other Information: None
- Parking Type: Garage
- Property Type: Detached Single
- Recent Rehab (Y/N): No
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Special Assessments: N
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Status: Contingent
- Water: Lake Michigan
- Waterfront (Y/N): No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 07303190150000
- Zillow Home ID: 4802893
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% greater than in Gages Lake, and 124.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gages Lake.
- 33217 N Park St-- beds, 1.5 baths
1,032 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1966
Nearby Schools in Gages Lake
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.