- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3311 Elizabeth Ct, Tampa, FL 336296 beds, 4 baths, 3,899 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,899 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 119
- Parcel #: 1188100000
- Zillow Home ID: 45051898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3311 Elizabeth Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palma Ceia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.9% less than in Tampa, and 54.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Palma Ceia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palma Ceia home values.
- 3315 Elizabeth Ct Tampa, FL$355K221,490
- 3307 Elizabeth Ct Tampa, FL$415K522,353
- 3404 S Virginia Ct Tampa, FL$887K43.53,816
- 3406 S Virginia Ct Tampa, FL$384K321,703
- 3312 Elizabeth Ct Tampa, FL$364K421,945
- 3328 N San Miguel St Tampa, FL$461K542,861
- 3314 Elizabeth Ct Tampa, FL$350K321,936
- 3310 Elizabeth Ct Tampa, FL$545K432,360
- 3324 N San Miguel St Tampa, FL$601K323,319
- 3317 Elizabeth Ct Tampa, FL$410K321,941
- 3410 S Virginia Ct Tampa, FL$450K42.52,250
- 3319 S San Miguel St Tampa, FL$1.43M44.54,169
- 3308 Elizabeth Ct Tampa, FL$715K43.52,788
- 3317 S San Miguel St Tampa, FL$765K443,228
- 3322 N San Miguel St Tampa, FL$746K42.52,792
- 3401 S Virginia Ct Tampa, FL$408K44.5--
- 3401 S Virginia Ct Tampa, FL$410K44.5--
- 3401 S Virginia Ct Tampa, FL$330K44--
- 3319 Elizabeth Ct Tampa, FL$842K43.53,298
- 3401 S Virginia Ct Tampa, FL$905K44.54,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.