3312 121st Pl SE, Everett, WA 982084 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 39 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1989 for $85,500
- Price/sqft: $185
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Partial basement
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00383600000400
- Zillow Home ID: 38475910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3312 121st Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% greater than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 11.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,653 sqft, 10,890 sqft lot, built in 1967
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3302 121st Pl SE Everett, WA$291K321,660
- 3311 123rd St SE Everett, WA$361K432,450
- 12111 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$357K52.52,534
- 3303 123rd St SE Everett, WA$318K32.51,828
- 3326 121st Pl SE Everett, WA$312K331,884
- 12110 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$366K42.52,060
- 12207 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$287K321,486
- 3228 121st Pl SE Everett, WA$329K42.752,038
- 12107 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$348K32.52,235
- 3325 121st Pl SE Everett, WA$321K31.51,968
- 3229 123rd St SE Everett, WA$325K431,912
- 3227 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$464K43.52,748
- 12108 34th Ave SE Everett, WA$317K32.51,886
- 3312 123rd St SE Everett, WA$348K32.52,436
- 3322 123rd St SE Everett, WA$311K32.51,960
- 3402 121st Pl SE Everett, WA$321K32.52,001
- 12103 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$362K52.252,632
- 12106 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$389K322,122
- 3302 123rd St SE Everett, WA$323K32.51,968
- 3220 121st Pl SE Everett, WA$342K52.52,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.