- Built in 2009
- 54 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,291 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $417
- MLS #: 150005012
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Features \ Patio, Features \ Forced Air, PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Features \ Other A\C, Features \ New Construction, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Garage, Features \ Elevator, Features \ Playground, Features \ Doorman, Features \ Exercise Area, Features \ Billiards Room, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Terrace, Features \ City \ Strip, Features \ New Development, Features \ Privacy, Features \ Intercom System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Parcel #: 1000202000000005 C007J
- Zillow Home ID: 92209026
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-430K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07087 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Union City as a whole. Among 07087 homes, this home is 68.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 101.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% less than in Union City, and 46.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 07087 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Union City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07087 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (170)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3312 Hudson Ave|
Nearby Schools in Union City
PK-4 & ungraded0.1 mi
1-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
7-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!