- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3312 Hunter Blvd S, Seattle, WA 981444 beds, 1.75 baths, 3,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $659,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- Finished basement, 320 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,390 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5700003310
- Zillow Home ID: 48974067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3312 Hunter Boulevard S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Genesee market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36% greater than in Seattle, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Genesee home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Genesee home values.
- 3308 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$753K42.252,030
- 3318 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$911K332,930
- 3322 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$895K42.52,590
- 3300 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$945K422,370
- 3313 Bella Vista Ave S Seattle, WA$1.09M422,860
- 3811 S Horton St Seattle, WA$823K31.52,490
- 3328 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$840K42.252,650
- 3323 Bella Vista Ave S Seattle, WA$1.1M42.252,640
- 3332 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$806K42.52,950
- 3329 Bella Vista Ave S Seattle, WA$938K42.53,960
- 3800 S Horton St Seattle, WA$1M432,895
- 3333 Bella Vista Ave S Seattle, WA$641K323,210
- 3338 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$893K42.52,020
- 3242 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$1.22M52.53,870
- 3339 Bella Vista Ave S Seattle, WA$1.02M41.52,890
- 3315 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$685K321,988
- 3319 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$701K31.52,010
- 3309 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$674K421,860
- 3323 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$1.02M43.253,150
- 3303 Hunter Blvd S Seattle, WA$817K423,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.