- Lot: 7,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 868 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $148,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Finished basement, 528 sqft
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Metal Siding, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ ROAD, Style \ Ranch, Termite \ Call Listing Agent, Terms Available \ Assumption, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Mahogany, Variable Rate Commission \ No, Water \ City
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 10003772000000
- Zillow Home ID: 801381
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $139-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts Lower Beaver home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among Lower Beaver homes, this home is valued 11.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Beaver, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% lower than in Des Moines, and 3.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Beaver home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Beaver home values.
|3309 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA||$152K||2||1||1,118|
|3317 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA||$153K||3||1||1,128|
|3312 Lindlavista Way Des Moines, IA||$151K||3||1.5||1,163|
|3308 Lindlavista Way Des Moines, IA||$148K||3||1.5||1,128|
|3316 Lindlavista Way Des Moines, IA||$142K||3||1||1,069|
|3312 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA||$133K||3||1||1,004|
|3305 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA||$145K||3||1.5||1,140|
|3401 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA||$152K||3||2||1,096|
|3316 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA||$135K||3||1.5||960|
|3308 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA||$138K||3||2||1,044|
|3304 Lindlavista Way Des Moines, IA||$139K||3||1.5||1,004|
|3400 Lindlavista Way Des Moines, IA||$149K||3||2||1,128|
|3400 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA||$149K||3||2||1,144|
|3304 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA||$133K||3||1||986|
|3405 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA||$149K||3||1||1,188|
|3301 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA||$136K||3||1||1,004|
|3300 Lindlavista Way Des Moines, IA||$152K||4||1||1,344|
|3313 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA||$150K||3||2||1,272|
|3404 Lindlavista Way Des Moines, IA||$144K||3||2||1,338|
|3313 Lindlavista Way Des Moines, IA||$134K||3||1.5||900|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!