3313 Hazel St, Erie, PA 165083 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $104,900
- Price/sqft: $87
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 19061005022300
- Zillow Home ID: 52582160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3313 Hazel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 16508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% greater than in Erie, and 16.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16508 home values.
- 3321 Hazel St Erie, PA$117K622,992
- 3305 Hazel St Erie, PA$89K331,104
- 3295 Hazel St Erie, PA$141K321,642
- 3310 Maple St Erie, PA$42K311,040
- 3314 Maple St Erie, PA$70K311,232
- 3306 Maple St Erie, PA$58K211,440
- 3318 Maple St Erie, PA$73K311,344
- 3302 Maple St Erie, PA$83K211,212
- 3322 Maple St Erie, PA$61K31.51,634
- 3216 Maple St Erie, PA$57K21.51,280
- 3326 Maple St Erie, PA$66K311,144
- 3320 Hazel St Erie, PA$86K321,100
- 3403 Hazel St Erie, PA$71K311,155
- 3314 Hazel St Erie, PA$85K311,235
- 3225 Hazel St Erie, PA$91K311,260
- 3324 Hazel St Erie, PA$93K31.51,624
- 3214 Maple St Erie, PA$55K311,291
- 3308 Hazel St Erie, PA$78K421,798
- 633 W 34th St Erie, PA$75K211,364
- 3404 Hazel St Erie, PA$83K321,568
Nearby Schools in Erie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292