- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3313 Osage St, Saint Louis, MO 631181 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,813 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $31,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 25750003200
- Zillow Home ID: 2950943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3313 Osage Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 95.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% higher than in Saint Louis, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 3315 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$37K311,056
- 3309 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$81K211,000
- 3309 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$86K211,000
- 3309 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$84K211,000
- 3309 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$90K------
- 3319 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$53KStudio--2,088
- 3307 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$75K211,000
- 3943 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K--11,175
- 3321 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$35KStudio--2,088
- 3303 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$74K--11,000
- 3944 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$70K--11,300
- 3939 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$73K--11,025
- 3940 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$100K322,564
- 3937 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$50K211,025
- 3323 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$137K8--4,186
- 3936 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$51K21891
- Osage St Saint Louis, MO$71K--11,012
- Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$111K--43,780
- Osage St Saint Louis, MO$43K--1635
- 3933 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$73K111,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.