3314 Cannongate Ct, San Jose, CA 951212 beds, 1.5 baths, 988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1972
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $190,000
- Double Pane Windows, Renter Pays Gas, Renter PaysElectric, Renters Insurance Required, Renter Pays Garbage, PetsWelcome Upon Owners Approval, Electric Range, Hardwood LaminateFloors, Renter to Confirm Schools, Granite inKitchen
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 67639010
- Zillow Home ID: 19806202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3314 Cannongate Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% less than in San Jose, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.