3314 Jura Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283034 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,205 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 57 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2011 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 429813
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,205 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0417748595
- Zillow Home ID: 53644247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3314 Jura Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% lower than in Fayetteville, and 0.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28303 home values.
- 3318 Jura Dr Fayetteville, NC$192K321,680
- 3310 Jura Dr Fayetteville, NC$256K422,601
- 513 Edinburgh Dr Fayetteville, NC$243K32.52,320
- 3306 Jura Dr Fayetteville, NC$205K42.52,001
- 3315 Jura Dr Fayetteville, NC$187K321,644
- 606 Murray Hill Rd Fayetteville, NC$325K42.52,848
- 3311 Jura Dr Fayetteville, NC$269K32.52,762
- 3317 Jura Dr Fayetteville, NC$186K321,659
- 610 Murray Hill Rd Fayetteville, NC$220K331,712
- 509 Edinburgh Dr Fayetteville, NC$229K432,332
- 702 Murray Hill Rd Fayetteville, NC$359K543,174
- 3324 Jura Dr Fayetteville, NC$197K321,959
- 3305 Jura Dr Fayetteville, NC$266K43.52,659
- 3323 Jura Dr Fayetteville, NC$231K42.52,340
- 596 Murray Hill Rd Fayetteville, NC$233K322,176
- 706 Shopton Ct Fayetteville, NC$248K432,800
- 510 Edinburgh Dr Fayetteville, NC$207K32.52,168
- 505 Edinburgh Dr Fayetteville, NC$253K452,983
- 714 Shopton Ct Fayetteville, NC$186K321,736
- 3301 Jura Dr Fayetteville, NC$208K32.52,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.