- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3314 Shenandoah Ave, Simi Valley, CA 930634 beds, 2 baths, 1,461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $605,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Horse facilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,461 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 6420117095
- Zillow Home ID: 16461986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3314 Shenandoah Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93063 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16% lower than in Simi Valley, and 37.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simi Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93063 home values.
- 3322 Shenandoah Ave Simi Valley, CA$451K321,195
- 3304 Shenandoah Ave Simi Valley, CA$492K321,195
- 3332 Shenandoah Ave Simi Valley, CA$427K321,268
- 3307 Shenandoah Ave Simi Valley, CA$469K321,461
- 3319 Shenandoah Ave Simi Valley, CA$451K321,195
- 3329 Shenandoah Ave Simi Valley, CA$458K322,204
- 3342 Shenandoah Ave Simi Valley, CA$447K421,461
- 1313 Acadia St Simi Valley, CA$599K421,200
- 3264 Royal Ave Simi Valley, CA$490K521,728
- 3278 Royal Ave Simi Valley, CA$438K321,195
- 3339 Shenandoah Ave Simi Valley, CA$435K321,195
- 1355 Acadia St Simi Valley, CA$472K321,684
- 3292 Royal Ave Simi Valley, CA$436K321,200
- 1333 Acadia St Simi Valley, CA$594K422,181
- 3350 Shenandoah Ave Simi Valley, CA$401K321,195
- 1377 Acadia St Simi Valley, CA$458K421,461
- 3308 Royal Ave Simi Valley, CA$456K421,761
- 3349 Shenandoah Ave Simi Valley, CA$440K421,461
- 3218 Royal Ave Simi Valley, CA$615K433,827
- 3360 Shenandoah Ave Simi Valley, CA$403K321,195
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.