3314 Stoney Sq, San Antonio, TX 782473 beds, 2 baths, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 438 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 175560061230
- Zillow Home ID: 26416900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3314 Stoney Sq
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ridgestone, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in San Antonio Metro, and 0.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ridgestone home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3318 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$103K21957
- 3310 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$105K221,077
- 3306 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$107K321,084
- 3322 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$106K321,084
- 3302 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$104K311,062
- 3326 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$96K311,063
- 3309 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$105K311,062
- 3313 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$113K321,084
- 3305 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$93K321,022
- 3317 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$125K321,250
- 3330 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$100K321,109
- 3226 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$103K21964
- 12111 Wetmore Rd LOT 3 San Antonio, TX$147K321,457
- 3321 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$97K21957
- 3334 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$125K321,346
- 12003 Stoney Smt San Antonio, TX$102K32926
- 3325 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$112K31.51,201
- 3222 Stoney Sq San Antonio, TX$111K221,070
- 3306 Stone Cave San Antonio, TX$111K31.51,062
- 12111 Wetmore Rd LOT 2 San Antonio, TX$128K31.51,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.