3315 Bronxwood Ave, Bronx, NY 104693 beds, 1 bath, 2,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- Needs Work, but can be brought to a beautiful House once again
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,515 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 046070037
- Zillow Home ID: 29825442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3315 Bronxwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Williamsbridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 581.2% greater than in New York, and 61.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Williamsbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Williamsbridge home values.
- 3309 Bronxwood Ave Bronx, NY$430K----2,024
- 3305 Bronxwood Ave Bronx, NY$424K----2,124
- 820 Bartholdi St Bronx, NY$525K----3,100
- 3303 Bronxwood Ave Bronx, NY$342KStudio--2,720
- 818 Bartholdi St Bronx, NY$491K733,100
- Williamsbridge Bronx, NY$393K431,870
- 3299 Bronxwood Ave Bronx, NY$542K----3,773
- 3301 Bronxwood Ave Bronx, NY$274K321,940
- 816 Bartholdi St Bronx, NY$520K----3,100
- 3297 Bronxwood Ave Bronx, NY$543K----3,773
- 814 Bartholdi St Bronx, NY$541K----3,100
- Bronxwood Ave Bronx, NY$543K----3,773
- 831 Bartholdi St APT 1D Bronx, NY$267K------
- 831 Bartholdi St APT 4H Bronx, NY$322K------
- 831 Bartholdi St APT 3F Bronx, NY$322K------
- Bartholdi St Bronx, NY--------
- 3291 Bronxwood Ave Bronx, NY$460K----2,340
- 812 Bartholdi St Bronx, NY$509K----3,300
- 3310 Bronxwood Ave Bronx, NY$423K----2,860
- 3306 Bronxwood Ave Bronx, NY$474K----2,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!