3315 Maryland Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 3 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: N0001159017
- Zillow Home ID: 12530911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3315 Maryland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Richmond, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Highland Park home values.
- 3313 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$77K--1.5960
- 3317 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$77K31.51,440
- 3319 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 3311 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$116K3--2,000
- 3321 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$98K--11,440
- 3305 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$99K--11,924
- 3323 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$65K--11,338
- Harris Town Ln Rockville, VA--------
- 3308 Carolina Ave Richmond, VA$76K--11,732
- 3303 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$73K31.51,424
- 3306 Carolina Ave Richmond, VA$72K211,728
- 3314 Carolina Ave Richmond, VA$99K--11,818
- 3325 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$125K331,825
- 3304 Carolina Ave Richmond, VA$136K422,049
- 3301 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$75K--11,276
- 3316 Carolina Ave Richmond, VA$71K--22,166
- 3314 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$99K--11,496
- 3316 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$69K311,120
- 3312 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$81K--21,760
- 3318 Maryland Ave Richmond, VA$82K21970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.