- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 95 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,063 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $145,250
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 312013
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 41-50 Years Old, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Brick, Features \ Carport, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Electric, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Patio, Features \ Privacy Fence, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Security System, Features \ Slab Foundation, Features \ Storage Area, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Walk-in Closet, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,179 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 03-10-08-27-03-002-004.000
- Zillow Home ID: 72808706
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-143K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 36111 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Montgomery as a whole. Among 36111 homes, this home is 27.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% greater than in Montgomery, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36111 home values.
|3309 Oxmoor Ln Montgomery, AL||$148K||--||2.5||3,092|
|3321 Oxmoor Ln Montgomery, AL||$142K||--||2||2,947|
|3512 Dresden Dr Montgomery, AL||$180K||--||3||3,579|
|3518 Dresden Dr Montgomery, AL||$142K||--||2||2,943|
|3600 Como Ct Montgomery, AL||$168K||4||2.5||3,200|
|3506 Dresden Dr Montgomery, AL||$126K||3||2||2,059|
|3524 Dresden Dr Montgomery, AL||$134K||--||2||2,503|
|3327 Oxmoor Ln Montgomery, AL||$128K||3||2||2,383|
|3303 Oxmoor Ln Montgomery, AL||$138K||--||2||2,492|
|3308 Oxmoor Ln Montgomery, AL||$129K||3||2||2,565|
|3601 Como Ct Montgomery, AL||$132K||4||2||2,364|
|3500 Dresden Dr Montgomery, AL||$132K||--||2||2,362|
|3606 Como Ct Montgomery, AL||$134K||--||2.5||2,530|
|3530 Dresden Dr Montgomery, AL||$128K||4||2||2,279|
|3513 Dresden Dr Montgomery, AL||$144K||4||2.5||2,818|
|3519 Dresden Dr Montgomery, AL||$139K||4||3||2,716|
|3302 Oxmoor Ln Montgomery, AL||$168K||4||2.5||2,737|
|3302 Oxmoor Ln Montgomery, AL||$142K||--||2.5||2,902|
|3607 Como Ct Montgomery, AL||$186K||--||2.5||3,655|
|3507 Dresden Dr Montgomery, AL||$129K||--||2||2,276|
Nearby Schools in Montgomery
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!