3316 NW 176th St, Edmond, OK 730124 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $210,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 408 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 208061450
- Zillow Home ID: 83071410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3316 Nw 176th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 3312 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$235K422,607
- 3320 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$232K432,608
- 3308 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$271K43.52,946
- 3316 NW 176th St # 0 Edmond, OK$198K422,100
- 3304 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$169K321,676
- 3300 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$248KStudio--2,550
- 17709 Morning Sky Ln Edmond, OK$277K33.252,952
- 17713 Morning Sky Ln Edmond, OK$278K433,156
- 17717 Morning Sky Ln Edmond, OK$239K42.52,535
- 17700 Morning Sky Ln Edmond, OK$230K42.52,300
- 17704 Morning Sky Ln Edmond, OK$186K422,045
- 17708 Morning Sky Ln Edmond, OK$169K321,608
- 17712 Morning Sky Ln Edmond, OK$187K321,873
- 17716 Morning Sky Ln Edmond, OK$220K42.52,300
- 17708 Rich Earth Ln Edmond, OK$258K532,898
- 17712 Rich Earth Ln Edmond, OK$185K321,754
- 17716 Rich Earth Ln Edmond, OK$220K42.52,552
- 17709 Rich Earth Ln Edmond, OK$240K42.52,574
- 17713 Rich Earth Ln Edmond, OK$181K321,671
- 17717 Rich Earth Ln Edmond, OK$211K422,398
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!