3316 W Kimberly Way, Phoenix, AZ 850272 beds, 2 baths, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,641 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- View: Territorial
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 000 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 200, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Park Meadows, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Deer Valley High, High School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Deer Valley Middle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Laundry \ Laundry in Garage, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ SqFt Not Available, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Parcel #: 20611446
- Zillow Home ID: 7935161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3316 W Kimberly Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 104.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
- 18837 N 33rd Dr Phoenix, AZ$130K--21,050
- 3318 W Kimberly Way Phoenix, AZ$130K321,050
- 18835 N 33rd Dr Phoenix, AZ$123K--2960
- 3320 W Kimberly Way Phoenix, AZ$129K--21,050
- 18831 N 33rd Dr Phoenix, AZ$130K321,050
- 3322 W Kimberly Way Phoenix, AZ$130K--21,050
- 18829 N 33rd Dr Phoenix, AZ$96K22945
- 3308 W Kimberly Way Phoenix, AZ$263K--3.752,306
- 3324 W Kimberly Way Phoenix, AZ$125K321,050
- 18827 N 33rd Dr Phoenix, AZ$109K22945
- 3319 W Wescott Dr Phoenix, AZ$311K--2.752,007
- 18820 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$276K32.51,944
- 3301 W Kimberly Way Phoenix, AZ$288K--3.752,306
- 3326 W Kimberly Way Phoenix, AZ$120K--2998
- 18823 N 33rd Dr Phoenix, AZ$109K--2945
- 3313 W Wescott Dr Phoenix, AZ$257K--3.752,456
- 3325 W Wescott Dr Phoenix, AZ$268K--3.752,720
- 18821 N 33rd Dr Phoenix, AZ$113K22945
- 3328 W Kimberly Way Phoenix, AZ$115K22998
- 18814 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$230K--31,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!