3317 Reed St, West Lafayette, IN 479064 beds, 3 baths, 2,345 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 470 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,345 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 790610453009000022
- Zillow Home ID: 65281343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3317 Reed Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3150% higher than in West Lafayette, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47906 home values.
- 3333 Reed St West Lafayette, IN$159K--2.51,980
- 3301 Reed St West Lafayette, IN$209K432,976
- 2033 Cousteau Dr West Lafayette, IN$140K411,634
- 2053 Cousteau Dr West Lafayette, IN$132K--21,516
- 3349 Reed St West Lafayette, IN$162K42.52,370
- 2013 Cousteau Dr West Lafayette, IN$169K422,560
- 3318 Reed St West Lafayette, IN$155K--2.52,307
- 3297 Reed St West Lafayette, IN--------
- 2085 Cousteau Dr West Lafayette, IN$189K42.53,180
- 3340 Reed St West Lafayette, IN$163K332,202
- 3360 Huxley Dr West Lafayette, IN$138K321,680
- 3278 Reed St West Lafayette, IN$159K32.52,082
- 3281 Reed St West Lafayette, IN$171K--2.52,382
- 3360 Whirlaway Ct West Lafayette, IN$192K--21,879
- 3367 Huxley Dr West Lafayette, IN$157K42--
- 3367 Huxley Dr West Lafayette, IN$168K--2.52,164
- 2101 Cousteau Dr West Lafayette, IN$169K312,318
- 3366 Whirlaway Ct West Lafayette, IN$235KStudio--3,132
- 3385 Wright Ct West Lafayette, IN$167K--2.52,460
- 3370 Whirlaway Ct West Lafayette, IN$221K43.52,336
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.