- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3318 Landis St, San Diego, CA 921042 beds, 1 bath, 858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $477,000
- Price/sqft: $556
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1943
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4464931100
- Zillow Home ID: 16957603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3318 Landis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% greater than in San Diego, and 34.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3322 Landis St San Diego, CA$464K21602
- 3710 Boundary St San Diego, CA$470K21783
- 3703 33rd St # 3709 San Diego, CA$690K321,612
- 3715 33rd St San Diego, CA$627K321,368
- 3722 Boundary St San Diego, CA$540K21816
- 3315 Landis St San Diego, CA$552K21685
- 3695 33rd St San Diego, CA$512K21720
- Boundary St San Diego, CA--------
- 3685 33rd St San Diego, CA$665K331,215
- 3685 33rd St San Diego # 92104 San Diego, CA$574K331,215
- 3733-3737 Boundary St San Diego, CA$756K321,536
- 3725 Boundary St # 3731 San Diego, CA$977K842,576
- 3734 Boundary St San Diego, CA$411K21520
- 3745-3747 Boundary St San Diego, CA$634K331,252
- 3721-3723 Boundary St San Diego, CA$534K11650
- 3686 Boundary St San Diego, CA$553K21620
- 3715-3717 Boundary St San Diego, CA$667K321,368
- 3681 33rd St San Diego, CA$617K21952
- 3737-3739 33rd St San Diego, CA$648K321,134
- 3737 33rd St San Diego, CA$517K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!