A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,374 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Views: 7,227 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $54
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Association \ Corpus Christi, Common Area \ 0, Construction \ 0, Electric \ 0, Energy Features \ 0, Exterior Buildings \ 0, Exterior Features \ 0, Fence Type \ 0, Fireplace Type \ 0, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Other, Foundation \ Pier and Beam, Heating/Cooling \ Central Air-Electric, Heating/Cooling \ Central Heat-Gas, HOA Fees Cover \ 0, Housing Type \ Detached, Interior Features \ Master Down, Kitchen Equipment \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Equipment \ Built-in Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Equipment \ Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Freestanding Range, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Lot/Land Desc \ 0, Occupant \ Tenant, Pool Type \ 0, Property Type \ Residential, Road Surface Front \ City, Roof \ Composite Shingle, Style \ 0, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utility Room \ Laundry Closet
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,928 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 000000276518
- Zillow Home ID: 28834136
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Bay Area home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Corpus Christi as a whole. Among Bay Area homes, this home is valued 30% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bay Area, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% less than in Corpus Christi, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Bay Area home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corpus Christi.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay Area home values.
|3316 Santa Fe St Corpus Christi, TX||$270K||3||2||2,112|
|3320 Santa Fe St Corpus Christi, TX||$172K||--||--||1,523|
|3355 Floyd St Corpus Christi, TX||$145K||--||--||1,282|
|3347 Floyd St Corpus Christi, TX||$153K||--||--||1,363|
|234 Rossiter St Corpus Christi, TX||$332K||--||--||2,171|
|3314 Santa Fe St Corpus Christi, TX||$256K||--||--||2,772|
|3355 Santa Fe St Crp Christi, TX||$129K||3||1||1|
|3341 Floyd St Corpus Christi, TX||$228K||3||2||2,200|
|3355 Santa Fe St Corpus Christi, TX||$149K||--||--||1,752|
|3365 Santa Fe St Corpus Christi, TX||$259K||4||2.5||3,060|
|3333 Santa Fe St Corpus Christi, TX||$155K||--||--||1,982|
|3335 Floyd St Corpus Christi, TX||$133K||2||--||1,160|
|3402 Santa Fe St Corpus Christi, TX||$282K||--||--||3,704|
|3312 Santa Fe St Corpus Christi, TX||$166K||--||--||1,703|
|301 Angelo Dr Corpus Christi, TX||$100K||--||--||976|
|3401 Floyd St Corpus Christi, TX||$225K||--||--||2,241|
|307 Angelo Dr Corpus Christi, TX||$126K||3||2||1,284|
|3333 Floyd St Corpus Christi, TX||$311K||--||--||2,247|
|314 Rossiter St Corpus Christi, TX||$163K||--||--||1,672|
|3412 Santa Fe St Corpus Christi, TX||$210K||4||3||2,216|
Nearby Schools in Corpus Christi
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.