3318 Sherman Ave NWAPT 204, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 2/1/13: $260,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow316
- Last Remodel Year2010
- Parcel #2841 2016
- Room Count3
- Zillow Home ID104464192
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$276,922||$260K – $294K||-$258||$587||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,690/mo||$1.4K – $1.9K/mo||--||$3.59||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Columbia Heights home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Columbia Heights homes, this home is valued 44.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.8% lower than in Washington, and 82.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 3318 Sherman Avenue Nw APT 204
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Bruce-Monroe Elementary School @ Park V... (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Cardozo Senior High School @ Meyer (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Nationhouse Watoto School PK-12 0.1 mi
- Tubman Elementary PK-5 0.2 mi
- Raymond Education Campus PK-8 0.3 mi
- Carlos Rosario International PCS 12 0.3 mi
- E.L. Haynes PCS - Georgia Avenue 4-8 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005