3319 Baychester Ave, Bronx, NY 104695 beds, 2 baths, 2,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 048810067
- Zillow Home ID: 29833876
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3319 Baychester Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baychester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1800% greater than in New York, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Baychester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baychester home values.
- 3321 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$380K----1,280
- 3317 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$308K----1,856
- 3315 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$311K----1,856
- 3323 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$365K----1,944
- 3313 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$361K----1,856
- 3325 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$373K422,500
- 3311 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$443K----2,871
- 3331 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$247K----686
- 3309 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$371K----2,080
- 3316 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$434K----2,025
- 3318 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$425K----2,025
- 3333 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$355K----1,167
- 3312 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$585K----4,000
- 3322 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$576K----2,025
- 3307 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 3335 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 3324 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$449K----2,025
- 3337 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 3326 Edson Ave Bronx, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!