- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3319 Beech Ave, Baltimore, MD 212113 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,073 sqft
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $215,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- View: Park
- 2008 all brand new 2ble hung Low-E + Argon triple glass and 3 brand new steel entry doors.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 3670B022
- Zillow Home ID: 36484228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3319 Beech Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wyman Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.3% lower than in Baltimore, and 92.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wyman Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wyman Park home values.
- 3321 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$215K--1.51,310
- 3317 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$239K321,310
- 3323 Beech Ave # 501 Baltimore, MD$223K311,310
- 3315 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$212K--21,310
- 3325 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$241K--11,310
- 3313 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$229K31.51,310
- 3311 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$201K31.51,310
- 3327 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$219K--21,310
- 3309 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$200K--11,310
- 3329 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$147K--11,430
- 3331 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$144K--11,430
- 3307 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$130K--11,310
- 3305 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$222K--11,310
- 3333 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$159K--11,310
- 3335 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$187K--11,310
- 3303 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$224K--1.51,310
- 3316 Gilman Ter Baltimore, MD$203K--1.51,200
- 3314 Gilman Ter Baltimore, MD$196K211,260
- 3318 Gilman Ter Baltimore, MD$202K--1.51,260
- 3312 Gilman Ter Baltimore, MD$200K--11,260
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292