3319 Duff Rd, Lakeland, FL 338103 beds, 2 baths, 1,358 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $165,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 252 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 232716000982000030
- Zillow Home ID: 47350422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3319 Duff Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33810 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 270.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 313% greater than in Polk, and 707.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Polk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33810 home values.
- 3311 Duff Rd Lakeland, FL$148K321,441
- 3327 Duff Rd Lakeland, FL$153K321,578
- 3316 Summit Ct Lakeland, FL$144K321,401
- 3326 Summit Ct Lakeland, FL$157K321,456
- 3336 Summit Ct Lakeland, FL$194K321,434
- 7232 Scenic Hills Blvd Lakeland, FL$133K321,688
- 7305 Summit Ave Lakeland, FL$204K322,364
- 3303 Duff Rd Lakeland, FL$175K321,512
- 3306 Summit Ct Lakeland, FL$135K322,259
- 3346 Summit Ct Lakeland, FL$145K321,551
- 7227 Scenic Hills Blvd Lakeland, FL$193K322,091
- 7224 Scenic Hills Blvd Lakeland, FL$111K321,443
- 7231 Scenic Pl Lakeland, FL$120K321,523
- 7239 Scenic Pl Lakeland, FL$96K321,365
- 3300 Summit Ct Lakeland, FL$106K321,472
- 3317 Summit Ct Lakeland, FL$153K321,539
- 3337 Summit Ct Lakeland, FL$164K422,147
- 7219 Scenic Hills Blvd Lakeland, FL$125K321,560
- 2626 Duff Rd Lakeland, FL$186K--22,554
- 7214 Scenic Hills Blvd Lakeland, FL$139K322,106
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.