- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 94 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,107 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1978 for $22,150
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: 382635
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Exterior Features \ Insulated Windows\Doors, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Carpet, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Fuel Source \ Electric, AC\Ventilation \ Ceiling Fan(s), Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Ranch, Interior Features \ Other-See Remarks, Heat Delivery \ Forced Air, Exterior Finish \ Vinyl, Fireplace Details \ None, Exterior Finish \ Brick, Lot Description \ Other-See Remarks, Extra Rooms \ Laundry Room, Appliances \ Range-Electric, AC\Ventilation \ Central, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Driveway \ Concrete, Appliances \ Hot Water-Gas, Extra Rooms \ Bonus Room, Foundation\Basement \ Slab, Porch \ None
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 1222072000
- Zillow Home ID: 14974504
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $53-80K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old Savannah home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Augusta as a whole. Among Old Savannah homes, this home is 54.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Savannah, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% lower than in Augusta, and 85.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Savannah home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Savannah home values.
|3317 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$56K||3||1.5||1,260|
|3321 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$55K||3||1.5||1,260|
|3315 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$56K||3||1.5||1,260|
|3323 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$55K||3||2||1,260|
|3316 Young Forest Dr Augusta, GA||$74K||4||1.5||1,724|
|3314 Young Forest Dr Augusta, GA||$73K||3||2||1,890|
|3318 Young Forest Dr Augusta, GA||$70K||3||1.5||1,620|
|3312 Young Forest Dr Augusta, GA||$56K||3||1.5||1,260|
|3320 Young Forest Dr Augusta, GA||$55K||3||1.5||1,260|
|3324 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$55K||3||1.5||1,260|
|3313 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$72K||3||1.5||1,935|
|3326 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||--||3||1.5||1,100|
|3325 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$54K||3||1.5||1,260|
|3322 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$56K||3||1.5||1,260|
|3328 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$68K||3||1.5||1,528|
|3310 Young Forest Dr Augusta, GA||$56K||3||1.5||1,260|
|3320 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$57K||3||1.5||1,316|
|3322 Young Forest Dr Augusta, GA||$68K||3||1.5||1,540|
|3311 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$55K||3||1.5||1,260|
|3330 Karian Dr Augusta, GA||$54K||3||1.5||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!