3319 W Ballast Point Blvd, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 2 baths, 1,593 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $293,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Slate, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 492 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,593 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1350400000
- Zillow Home ID: 45068391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3319 W Ballast Point Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gandy-Sun Bay South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Tampa, and 210.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
- 3317 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$224K321,660
- 3315 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$130K221,316
- 3322 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$154K321,349
- 3320 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$109K432,135
- 3320 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$102K311,050
- 3318 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$78K21720
- 3313 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$133K221,185
- 3318 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$211K311,720
- 3316 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$173K331,783
- 3402 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$127K211,399
- W Price Ave Tampa, FL$96K21720
- 3311 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$183K321,852
- 3311 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$172K421,852
- 3314 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$83K21825
- 3404 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$86K211,007
- 3314 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$122K321,052
- 3319 W Cherokee Ave Tampa, FL$478K43.53,257
- 3317 W Cherokee Ave Tampa, FL$331K32.52,128
- 3312 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$140K31916
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.