- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3319 W Swann Ave, Tampa, FL 336092 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 266 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $259,900
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 1165930600
- Zillow Home ID: 45049142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3319 W Swann Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bon Air, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.1% higher than in Tampa, and 341% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bon Air home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bon Air home values.
- 3321 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL$209K22.51,438
- 3323 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL$231K22.51,438
- 616 S Glen Ave Tampa, FL$153K21.51,224
- 614 S Glen Ave Tampa, FL$151K21.51,224
- 612 S Glen Ave Tampa, FL$157K21.51,224
- 3316 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL$294K321,483
- 3318 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL$286K311,443
- 3314 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL$246K21925
- 3405 W Swann Ave UNIT 6 Tampa, FL$212K33.52,266
- 3405 W Swann Ave UNIT 2 Tampa, FL$260K33.52,179
- 617 S Glen Ave Tampa, FL$270K231,512
- 615 S Glen Ave Tampa, FL$252K22.51,512
- 613 S Glen Ave Tampa, FL$252K22.51,512
- 3405 W Swann Ave UNIT 2 Tampa, FL$253K33.52,179
- 3405 W Swann Ave UNIT 2 Tampa, FL$207K33.52,179
- 3405 W Swann Ave UNIT 2 Tampa, FL$270K33.52,179
- 611 S Glen Ave Tampa, FL$258K22.51,512
- 3312 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL$264K211,159
- 606 S Glen Ave UNIT 12 Tampa, FL$191K22.51,348
- 606 S Glen Ave UNIT 10 Tampa, FL$218K22.51,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.