332 Adams St, San Antonio, TX 782103 beds, 3 baths, 5,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great neighborhood! Neighbors know one another and can often be seen sitting on their porches in the evening breeze. The King William Association sponsors a quarterly Potluck social bringing the entire area together for food, fun and good conversations!
One can stroll to the River Walk and historic Alamo (less than 1.5 miles), walk to downtown events or take the bus or trolley at the end of Adams Street?.
Stroll to local restaurants ? from casual to fine dining - Oriental, Italian, Mexican, burgers, deli and more! Enjoy live music at several locations?
Every First Thursday evening and Second Saturday afternoon are set aside for neighborhood art walks. There is often an opportunity to visit with the artist and enjoy a beverage.
King William Association
The association has over 300 members, including property owners and renters, as well as neighborhood businesses and institutions. The neighborhood offers bed and breakfasts, art galleries, restaurants, and a thriving commercial corridor known as Southtown.
Bonham Academy ? An Exemplary School! Grades PK ? 8 (0.57 miles) The school district requires uniforms and all children regardless of need receive free breakfast and lunch.
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,302 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 2722
- Parcel #: 028790040021
- Zillow Home ID: 26128853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 332 Adams Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 324 Adams St San Antonio, TX$324K422,471
- 410 Adams St San Antonio, TX$356K321,561
- 503 Mission St San Antonio, TX$232K311,320
- 435 Mission St San Antonio, TX$301K41.51,710
- 509 Mission St San Antonio, TX$218K31.51,233
- 320 Adams St San Antonio, TX$453K322,473
- 414 Adams St San Antonio, TX$263K422,011
- 511 Mission St San Antonio, TX$301K422,046
- 401 Adams St San Antonio, TX$765K42.53,753
- 427 Mission St San Antonio, TX$300K21.52,204
- 331 Adams St San Antonio, TX$901K423,796
- 515 Mission St San Antonio, TX$314K41.51,792
- 423 Mission St San Antonio, TX$212K111,439
- 312 Adams St San Antonio, TX$501K422,997
- 422 Adams St San Antonio, TX$448K322,517
- 417 Adams St San Antonio, TX$1.83M676,700
- 417 Mission St San Antonio, TX$373K341,652
- 519 Mission St San Antonio, TX$314K423,842
- 310 Adams St San Antonio, TX$477K332,293
- 315 Adams St San Antonio, TX$376K222,047
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.