- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 334 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,906 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: 07261495
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Street Lights, Basement \ Crawlspace, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Location \ Other (See Remarks), Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen Equipment \ Other (See Remarks), Laundry Location \ Mud Room, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Carport, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ LR Separate, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,536 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M14-016
- Zillow Home ID: 111256751
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|310 College Avenue Millen, GA||$46K||2||--||1,223|
|329 E Winthrope Ave Millen, GA||$90K||3||2||1,925|
|337 College Ave Millen, GA||$123K||3||2||2,216|
|325 College Avenue Millen, GA||$74K||2||2||1,806|
|313 W Winthrope Avenue Millen, GA||$97K||4||1||2,104|
|349 College Ave Millen, GA||$246K||4||--||4,158|
|315 College Ave Millen, GA||$140K||4||3||4,000|
|361 College Ave Millen, GA||$314K||5||4.5||5,736|
|340 Cleveland Ave Millen, GA||$81K||3||--||2,162|
|226 Hendrix Street Millen, GA||$41K||2||1||1,246|
|334 Cleveland Ave Millen, GA||$70K||3||--||1,821|
|321 Hendrix St Millen, GA||--||3||2||--|
|350 E Winthrope Ave Millen, GA||$84K||3||2||2,097|
|404 College Ave Millen, GA||$45K||2||--||1,141|
|327 Hendrix St Millen, GA||$75K||3||--||1,801|
|232 Hendrix St Millen, GA||$48K||2||1||1,401|
|327 Cleveland Avenue Millen, GA||$46K||3||--||1,100|
|364 Cleveland Ave Millen, GA||$59K||3||--||1,553|
|413 E Winthrope Ave Millen, GA||$74K||3||2||1,893|
|347 Cleveland Ave Millen, GA||$56K||3||1||1,467|
Nearby Schools in Millen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!