- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,023 all time views
- HOA Fee: $478
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $438
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 32
- Floor size: 787 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: W:19 P:02115 S:032
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59210596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $351-495K.
Market guideZillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 6.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Plain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% less than in Boston, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
|Other Units in this Building (28)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 332 Jamaicaway|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!