332 Lafayette St, Salem, MA 019704 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $460,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ Yes, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Single Family
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Parcel #: M:32 L:0212
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56126278
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 332 Lafayette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Salem, and 52.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 330 Lafayette St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$323K322,225
- 330 Lafayette St Salem, MA$185K21982
- 27 Wisteria St UNIT 3 Salem, MA$212K21.51,441
- 27 Wisteria St UNIT 4 Salem, MA$209K241,441
- 330 Lafayette St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$200K21982
- 328 Lafayette St # 2 Salem, MA$264K221,310
- 328 Lafayette St Salem, MA$359K42.52,312
- 29 Wisteria St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$207K21900
- 29 Wisteria St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$287K321,702
- 326 Lafayette St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$229K311,280
- 326 Lafayette St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$166K11760
- 323R Lafayette St APT 3 Salem, MA$170K21868
- 323R Lafayette St APT 5 Salem, MA$262K21.51,150
- 323R Lafayette St APT 1 Salem, MA$218K321,671
- 24 Loring Ave Salem, MA$471K81.53,430
- 2 Loring Ave # 0 Salem, MA$273K421,100
- 39 Wisteria St Salem, MA$349K41.51,773
- 327 Lafayette St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$235K21.51,319
- 25 Wisteria St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$241K211,150
- 4 Loring Ave APT 3 Salem, MA$254K21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.