- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
332 Mary S Ln, Lodi, OH 442542 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1995
- HOA Fee: $295
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 2144176037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 332 Mary S Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.3% greater than in Lodi, and 3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lodi.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44254 home values.
- 344 Mary S Ln Lodi, OH$72K22980
- 590 Julia Way Lodi, OH$63K321,600
- 446 Medina St Lodi, OH$76K31820
- 444 Medina St Lodi, OH$98K221,040
- 222 Redfield St Lodi, OH$280K423,250
- 440 Medina St Lodi, OH$116K21.51,076
- 108 Redfield St Lodi, OH$84K31648
- 211 Redfield St Lodi, OH$127K421,083
- 435 Medina St # 437 Lodi, OH$127K421,632
- 546 La Vista Rd W Lodi, OH$74K22--
- 610 Highland Dr Lodi, OH--633,800
- 110 N Redfield St Lodi, OH$117K311,092
- 431 Medina St # 433 Lodi, OH$130K431,632
- Ash St Lodi, OH--------
- 438 Medina St Lodi, OH$129K421,548
- 332 Max Rd Lodi, OH$128K32--
- 112 N Redfield St Lodi, OH$78K21.51,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292