332 Railroad Ave, Bristol, PA 190073 beds, 1 bath, 907 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 907 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 04027087
- Zillow Home ID: 8962003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 332 Railroad Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19007 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.6% less than in Bristol Township, and 53.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- 326 Railroad Ave Bristol, PA$146K311,547
- 332 Railroad Ave Bristol, PA$193K31--
- 346 Railroad Ave Bristol, PA$167K--1.51,772
- 320 Railroad Ave Bristol, PA$130K--1907
- 339 Taft St Bristol, PA$167K--1942
- 347 Taft St Bristol, PA$173K31.51,502
- 333 Taft St Bristol, PA$109K31942
- 353 Taft St Bristol, PA$158K--1942
- 314 Railroad Ave Bristol, PA$164K321,948
- 304 Diguiseppe Dr Bristol, PA$340K42.52,652
- 306 Diguiseppe Dr Bristol, PA$353K42.52,652
- 327 Taft St Bristol, PA$161K--1962
- 2220 Trenton Ave Bristol, PA$168K31.51,440
- 2218 Trenton Ave Bristol, PA$135K31.51,440
- 348 Railroad Ave Bristol, PA$186K41.51,920
- 302 Diguiseppe Dr Bristol, PA$336K42.52,748
- 369 Taft St Bristol, PA$181K421,800
- 308 Diguiseppe Dr Bristol, PA$356K323,616
- 321 Taft St Bristol, PA$210K621,976
- 2427 Wilson Ave Bristol, PA$157K--11,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.