3320 Griffith Park BlvdAPT 3, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Sold on 12/13/11: $255,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:946 sq ft
- Lot:0.85 acres
- Year Built:1959
- Last Sold:Dec 2011 for $255,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow724
- Elementary SchoolIvanhoe Elementary
- High SchoolJohn Marshall High
- Last Remodel Year1959
- Middle SchoolThomas Starr King
- Parcel #5434008009
- School DistrictLos Angeles Unified
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20749190
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$428,802||$347K – $515K||-$13,695||$453||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,082/mo||$1.5K – $2.7K/mo||-$44||$2.20||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Los Feliz home values will rise 10.4% next year, compared to a 8.9% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Los Feliz homes, this home is valued 64.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 54.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Feliz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74% less than in Los Angeles, and 80% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
Neighborhood for 3320 Griffith Park Boulevard APT 3
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- John Marshall Senior High (assigned) 8-12 0.3 mi
- Ivanhoe Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Thomas Starr King Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Lycee International de los Angeles Scho... K-12 0.5 mi
- Franklin Avenue Elementary K-5 0.7 mi
- Glenfeliz Boulevard Elementary K-6 0.8 mi
- Kids' World School K-12 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005