3320 Lynnhurst Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 233215 beds, 3 baths, 3,033 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $312,500
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,033 sqft
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 0043001000900
- Zillow Home ID: 61366443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3320 Lynnhurst Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Western Branch North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Chesapeake, and 97% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Western Branch North home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesapeake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Western Branch North home values.
- 3316 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$275K42.53,001
- 3324 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$291K422,889
- 3312 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$282K42.52,328
- 3328 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$274K42.52,700
- 3667 Mardean Dr Chesapeake, VA$326K532,900
- 3319 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$315K42.52,934
- 3308 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$281K432,700
- 3325 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$320K42.52,309
- 3313 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$282K42.52,934
- 3332 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$272K42.52,700
- 3671 Mardean Dr Chesapeake, VA$282K42.52,962
- 3663 Mardean Dr Chesapeake, VA$290K42.53,000
- 3329 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$288K42.52,939
- 3309 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$277K42.52,429
- 3304 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$276K42.52,422
- 3336 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$280K432,482
- 3659 Mardean Dr Chesapeake, VA$283K42.52,628
- 3305 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$236K42.52
- 3333 Lynnhurst Blvd Chesapeake, VA$272K42.52,600
- 3504 Sun Jack Ct Chesapeake, VA$273K52.52,854
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.