3320 Piedmont Dr, El Paso, TX 799024 beds, 2 baths, 2,163 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Perfectly Located in the Heart of the city, near the Cincinnati District. Tree lined streets, Madeline Park and desirable Mesita Elementary School.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1997 for $82,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,163 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: K21699911006600
- Zillow Home ID: 27429104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3320 Piedmont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Paso market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in El Paso Metro, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
- 3312 Piedmont Dr El Paso, TX$151K311,000
- 3400 Piedmont Dr El Paso, TX$217K322,488
- 3308 Piedmont Dr El Paso, TX$244K--22,528
- 1231 La Cruz Dr El Paso, TX$183K222,262
- 3712 San Mateo Ln El Paso, TX$178K--22,061
- 3300 Piedmont Dr El Paso, TX$221K--31,973
- 3301 Piedmont Dr El Paso, TX$165K--21,657
- 1236 La Cruz Dr El Paso, TX$266K333,051
- 1235 La Cruz Dr El Paso, TX$170K--2.52,328
- 3706 San Mateo Ln El Paso, TX$188K432,339
- 3220 Piedmont Dr El Paso, TX$307K442,623
- 3713 San Mateo Ln El Paso, TX--533,392
- 1234 La Cruz Dr El Paso, TX$143K--21,566
- 1217 Mesita Dr El Paso, TX$276K--22,935
- 3214 Piedmont Dr El Paso, TX$203K321,741
- 3711 San Mateo Ln El Paso, TX$224K532,657
- 1220 Mesita Dr El Paso, TX$157K--2.52,176
- 1230 La Cruz Dr El Paso, TX$158K--1.51,999
- 3210 Piedmont Dr El Paso, TX$200K42.52,064
- 1213 Mesita Dr El Paso, TX$147K211,020
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.