3320 Sheridan St, Cincinnati, OH 45211
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,221 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1989
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Days on Zillow90
- ParkingGarage - Attached, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- Garage Size319
- Lot Width10
- MLS #1373878
- Parcel #2120066019100
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictCincinnati City SD
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID34258767
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$60,968||$53K – $66K||-$4,592||$49||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$885/mo||$743 – $1.3K/mo||+$3||$0.72||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Cincinnati home values will fall 3.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Cincinnati Metro as a whole. Among Westwood homes, this home is 32.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.7% greater than in Cincinnati Metro, and 166.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cincinnati home values.
Neighborhood for 3320 Sheridan Street
Nearby Schools in Cincinnati
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Gilbert A. Dater High (assigned) 7-12 1.6 mi
- Western Hills Engineering High (assigned) 8-12 1.6 mi
- Westwood Elementary (assigned) PK-8 1.6 mi
- Aiken College and Career High (assigned) 5, 8-12 3.1 mi
- Rees E. Price Elementary (assigned) PK-9 3.7 mi
- Midway Elementary PK-9 0.2 mi
- St. Martin of Tours Elementary K-8 0.4 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005