33221 Poppy St, Temecula, CA 925924 beds, 4 baths, 3,263 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Gated and upscale
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $649,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 589 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,263 sqft
- Parcel #: 962330007
- Zillow Home ID: 61304104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33221 Poppy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92592 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% lower than in Temecula, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92592 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Temecula.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92592 home values.
- 33225 Poppy St Temecula, CA$446K432,888
- 33197 Poppy St Temecula, CA$438K33.52,559
- 33239 Poppy St Temecula, CA$440K432,723
- 33183 Poppy St Temecula, CA$477K432,888
- 33253 Poppy St Temecula, CA$436K643,430
- 45207 Jumi Cir Temecula, CA$467K433,100
- 45221 Jumi Cir Temecula, CA$674K443,263
- 33232 Poppy St Temecula, CA$487K443,263
- 33169 Poppy St Temecula, CA$485K443,263
- 33267 Poppy St Temecula, CA$447K432,888
- 33248 Poppy St Temecula, CA$475K432,888
- 45193 Jumi Cir Temecula, CA$487K432,888
- 33155 Poppy St Temecula, CA$431K442,559
- 33262 Poppy St Temecula, CA$383K432,681
- 33281 Poppy St Temecula, CA$487K443,263
- 45198 Wiki Cir Temecula, CA$427K442,559
- 45216 Jumi Cir Temecula, CA$475K432,888
- 45179 Jumi Cir Temecula, CA$372K432,760
- 33276 Poppy St Temecula, CA$479K432,888
- 45184 Wiki Cir Temecula, CA$470K432,888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292