This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Fully furnished or unfurnished units available. Furnished units run $2100 per month, and unfurnished $1800.Located in desirable Beaumont area next to YMCA and new Kroger Marketplace.Convienent to downtown Lexington and University of Kentucky (just 5 miles down Harrodsburg Road). Luxury Townhome features crown molding, hardwood floors, wood deck off of kitchen, and nearly 2000 finished square feet as well as full unfinished basement and 2 car attached garage. Lease Agreements and terms are negotiable!!OWNED AND MANAGED BY FULLY STAFFED REAL ESTATE COMPANY DIXIANA PROPERTIES LLC.
- Lot: 2,265 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 3,322 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $255,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning \ Electric
- Appliances \ Self Cleaning
- Association \ Lexington Blue Grass
- Attic \ Access Only
- Basement \ Full
- Basement \ Unfinished
- Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar
- Dining Facilities \ Living Room Combo
- Exterior Features \ Landscaped
- Exterior Features \ Trees
- Exterior Features \ Window Screens
- Fireplaces \ Pre-Fab
- Foundation \ Concrete Block
- Garage/Carport Type \ 2 Car Attached
- Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling
- Interior Features \ Walk-in Closets
- Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Interior Features \ Whirlpool
- Lease Type \ Net
- Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby
- Location Description \ Pool Nearby
- Location Description \ Schools Nearby
- Location Description \ Shopping Nearby
- Location Description \ Tennis Nearby
- Miscellaneous \ Basement
- Miscellaneous \ Family Room
- Miscellaneous \ Foyer
- Miscellaneous \ Great Room
- Miscellaneous \ Home Office
- Pets Allowed \ Yes
- Property Subtype 1 \ Townhome
- Property Type \ Rent/Lease
- Roof \ Shingle Composition
- Sewer \ Sewer
- Type/Style \ Townhome
- Water Heater \ Gas
- Water \ City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,929 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 38164490
- Zillow Home ID: 84435669
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $233-373K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lexington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40513 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!