- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 723 sqft
- Built in 2005
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,078
- All time views: 1,518
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $315/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $197,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: T2786976
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Financing Available: VA
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Dual Sinks
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Description: Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Property Type: Residential
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Electric
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Location: Balcony
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Dryer Hookup
- Dryer Hookup
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Breakfast Bar
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Repairs
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- Appliances Included: Range Hood
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Maintenance Includes: Roof
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance Building
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Property Description: Attached
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,443 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 1357691138
- Zillow Home ID: 63481590
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Gandy-Sun Bay South
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.