A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- Views: 685 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $108,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $155
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn\Rng\Ctop
- Appliance Desc \ Smoke\Fire Alarm
- Basement Desc \ Slab\None
- Construction Desc \ Cement Siding - Not Stucco
- Exterior \ Walk out balcony
- Fireplace Features\Location \ None
- Interior \ Entrance Foyer
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone
- Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm
- Lake Name \ None
- Lease Term \ 1 Year
- Lot Desc \ City View
- Management \ Owner Managed
- Master Bath Features \ Tub\Shower Combo
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Club House
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Concierge
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans.
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Restaurant
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping
- Parking Desc \ 1 Assigned
- Parking Desc \ Covered
- Parking Desc \ Parking Deck
- Property Category \ Rental
- Road Type \ Paved
- Setting \ Other
- Stories \ 2 Or + Stories
- Style \ Other
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 698 sqft
- Parcel #: 17 0062 LL493
- Zillow Home ID: 82619134
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $184-245K.
Neighborhood: North Buckhead
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Buckhead, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.4% less than in Atlanta, and 43.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Buckhead home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
|Other Units in this Building (294)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3338 Peachtree Rd NE|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.