This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $177-228K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 701
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $108,000
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn\Rng\Ctop
- Appliance Desc \ Smoke\Fire Alarm
- Basement Desc \ Slab\None
- Construction Desc \ Cement Siding - Not Stucco
- Exterior \ Walk out balcony
- Fireplace Features\Location \ None
- Interior \ Entrance Foyer
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone
- Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm
- Lake Name \ None
- Lease Term \ 1 Year
- Lot Desc \ City View
- Management \ Owner Managed
- Master Bath Features \ Tub\Shower Combo
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Club House
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Concierge
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans.
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Restaurant
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping
- Parking Desc \ 1 Assigned
- Parking Desc \ Covered
- Parking Desc \ Parking Deck
- Property Category \ Rental
- Road Type \ Paved
- Setting \ Other
- Stories \ 2 Or + Stories
- Style \ Other
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 698 sqft
- Parcel #: 17 0062 LL493
- Zillow Home ID: 82619134
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: North Buckhead
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.