This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $198-243K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 235
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $219,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn\Rng\Ctop
- Appliance Desc \ Elec Water Heater
- Appliance Desc \ Other
- Appliance Desc \ Smoke\Fire Alarm
- Basement Desc \ Slab\None
- Bedroom Desc \ Bdrm On Main Lev
- Boathouse \ None
- Construction Desc \ Cement Siding - Not Stucco
- Disability Access \ None
- Exterior \ Gas Grill
- Exterior \ Irrigation System
- Exterior \ Walk out balcony
- Fireplace Features\Location \ None
- Interior \ Fire Sprinklers
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone
- Kitchen Features \ Island
- Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm
- Lake Name \ None
- Laundry Features\Location \ Other
- Lease Term \ 1 Year
- Lot Desc \ City View
- Management \ Professionally Managed
- Master Bath Features \ Other
- Master Bath Features \ Tub\Shower Combo
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Other
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans.
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Restaurant
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Security
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Undergrnd Utils
- Parking Desc \ 1 Assigned
- Parking Desc \ 1 Car Garage
- Property Category \ Rental
- Road Type \ Paved
- Roof Type \ Concrete
- Rooms Desc \ Other
- Setting \ Other
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Unit Faces \ NE
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 789 sqft
- Parcel #: 17 0062 LL522
- Zillow Home ID: 82632880
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: North Buckhead
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Buckhead market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.2% lower than in Atlanta, and 26.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Buckhead home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
|Other Units in this Building (197)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3324 Peachtree Rd NE|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.