3325 Norma Ct, Saint Louis, MO 631393 beds, 1 bath, 2,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,051 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $121,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,334 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 47670201100
- Zillow Home ID: 2986929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3325 Norma Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lindenwood Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.6% less than in Saint Louis, and 16.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lindenwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3327 Norma Ct Saint Louis, MO$124K31963
- 3321 Norma Ct Saint Louis, MO$145K321,373
- 3331 Norma Ct Saint Louis, MO$111K--1963
- 3315 Norma Ct Saint Louis, MO$106K211,064
- 3335 Norma Ct Saint Louis, MO$105K--1963
- 3337 Norma Ct Saint Louis, MO$106K--1963
- 3341 Norma Ct Saint Louis, MO$146K--21,722
- 6546 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$104K--1999
- 6552 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$109K21936
- 3321 Norma Ct Saint Louis, MO$123K321,373
- 6544 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$120K321,237
- 3326 Leola Ave Saint Louis, MO$98K--1793
- 3322 Leola Ave Saint Louis, MO$95K21793
- 3330 Leola Ave Saint Louis, MO$97K--1793
- 6562 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$117K21949
- 6538 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$114K--1999
- 3334 Leola Ave Saint Louis, MO$99K--1793
- 3320 Leola Ave Saint Louis, MO$111K--11,064
- 3336 Leola Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K--1.51,040
- 6534 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$116K--1.5962
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!