3325 Paloma St, Pasadena, CA 911073 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,449 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $366
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,449 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 5752003007
- Zillow Home ID: 20877880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3325 Paloma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% less than in Pasadena, and 67.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Central home values.
- 3329 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$849K321,859
- 3315 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$909K322,100
- 3330 Primavera St Pasadena, CA$852K431,992
- 3305 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$880K31.51,850
- 3333 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$836K321,719
- 3340 Primavera St Pasadena, CA$847K321,952
- 3320 Primavera St Pasadena, CA$895K322,174
- 3320 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$788K321,751
- 3330 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$935K322,200
- 3350 Primavera St Pasadena, CA$684K321,406
- 3310 Primavera St Pasadena, CA$787K321,788
- 3310 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$672K321,445
- 3295 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$1M442,351
- 3340 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$656K211,432
- 3360 Primavera St Pasadena, CA$656K321,269
- 866 Sierra Madre Villa Ave Pasadena, CA$765K32.51,839
- 3300 Primavera St Pasadena, CA$847K331,905
- 3300 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$903K432,116
- 3285 Paloma St Pasadena, CA$875K231,923
- 3325 Rida St Pasadena, CA$635K221,339
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!