3325 Ramona Ave, Baltimore, MD 212132 baths, 1,258 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,560 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $78,000
- Finished basement, 314 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,258 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 5919 013
- Zillow Home ID: 36572681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3325 Ramona Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belaire-Edison market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18% lower than in Baltimore, and 152.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Belaire-Edison home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belaire-Edison home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,350 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1930
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3327 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$77K311,258
- 3323 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--11,258
- 3329 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$76K--1.51,258
- 3321 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$81K321,258
- 3331 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$130K3--1,258
- 3319 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$42K--11,258
- 3333 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--11,258
- 3317 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$68K--11,307
- 3335 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$100K--11,620
- 3315 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$131K--21,258
- 3334 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$118K--2.51,260
- 3336 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$47K--11,260
- 3332 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$76K--11,260
- 3313 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$76K--11,258
- 3338 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$88K321,260
- 3330 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$44K311,260
- 3340 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--11,260
- 3328 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$78K31.51,260
- 3342 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$105K--11,657
- 3401 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$41K--1.51,812
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.