This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,206 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 1,326 all time views
- HOA Fee: $307
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1997 for $158,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 569 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Oversized, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Green Energy Features \ HVAC SEER 15+, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Semi Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Level, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion/Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Septic, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,523 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 292228781500940
- Zillow Home ID: 46221618
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $249-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34734 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Gotha as a whole. Among 34734 homes, this home is valued 25.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34734, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% greater than in Gotha, and 108.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34734 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gotha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34734 home values.
|3331 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$252K||3||2||2,039|
|3319 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$286K||4||3||2,509|
|3368 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$300K||5||3||2,745|
|3374 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$324K||4||3||2,686|
|3362 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$299K||4||3||2,620|
|3324 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$255K||3||2||2,001|
|3330 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$260K||4||2||2,557|
|3337 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$281K||4||3||2,284|
|3313 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$294K||4||3||2,512|
|3318 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$256K||4||2||2,082|
|3386 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$259K||4||3||2,225|
|3356 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$296K||4||3||2,535|
|3336 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$255K||3||2||2,071|
|3403 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$288K||5||3||2,609|
|3307 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$294K||4||3||2,511|
|3260 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$294K||4||3||2,496|
|3369 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$290K||4||3||2,655|
|3314 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$294K||3||2||2,478|
|3375 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$347K||4||4||3,230|
|3254 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$307K||4||3||2,701|
Nearby Schools in Gotha
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!