3326 115th Pl SE, Everett, WA 982084 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $374,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 740 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,304 sqft
- Parcel #: 00823300004000
- Zillow Home ID: 38589049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3326 115th Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% greater than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 11.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,653 sqft, 10,890 sqft lot, built in 1967
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3320 115th Pl SE Everett, WA$372K422,043
- 3330 115th Pl SE Everett, WA$397K422,451
- 3327 115th Pl SE Everett, WA$411K32.52,553
- 3323 115th Pl SE Everett, WA$393K332,332
- 3331 115th Pl SE Everett, WA$405K42.52,524
- 3312 115th Pl SE Everett, WA$397K432,465
- 3402 115th Pl SE Everett, WA$398K42.52,528
- 3326 116th St SE Everett, WA$267K421,634
- 3315 115th Pl SE Everett, WA$387K42.52,215
- 11430 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$399K42.52,433
- 11429 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$413K42.52,600
- 3413 115th Pl SE Everett, WA$412K32.52,553
- 3308 116th St SE Everett, WA$310K222,087
- 11507 34th Dr SE Everett, WA$409K32.52,553
- 11619 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$298K422,131
- 11426 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$429K42.52,649
- 3307 115th Pl SE Everett, WA$384K42.52,131
- 11432 34th Dr SE Everett, WA$404K42.52,461
- 11423 33rd Dr SE Everett, WA$414K42.52,649
- 3410 116th St SE Everett, WA$248K411,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.