3326 Gravelie Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462274 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,469 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 225 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $76
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 525 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,469 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 243
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 491517127022000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1183901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3326 Gravelie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 15.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3336 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$161K3--1,734
- 3316 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$163K31.52,092
- 3306 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$144K311,686
- 3333 Mclaughlin St Indianapolis, IN$137K432,924
- 3346 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$163K3--2,410
- 3321 Mclaughlin St Indianapolis, IN$157K441,580
- 3327 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$146K3--1,717
- 3337 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$162K31.52,184
- 3317 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$142K3--1,891
- 3345 Mclaughlin St Indianapolis, IN$126K3--1,499
- 3244 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$159K321,736
- 3307 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$152K53.51,715
- 3307 Mclaughlin St Indianapolis, IN$123K321,524
- 3347 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$214K32.52,989
- 3410 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$188K312,478
- 3409 Mclaughlin St Indianapolis, IN$135K31.53,060
- 3245 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$162K322,024
- 3234 Gravelie Dr Indianapolis, IN$162K42.52,000
- 3314 Pinetop Dr Indianapolis, IN$119K321,647
- 3308 Pinetop Dr Indianapolis, IN$131K422,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.