This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,583 all time views
- HOA Fee: $355/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Parking Description: Guest Parking
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Unit Design: Garden Apartment
- Windows: Shades
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Water Access: Other
- Approval Information: Other Approvals
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Style: Condo 1-4 Stories
- Main Living Area: Entry Level
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Parking Description: Covered Parking
- Security Information: Walled
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Unit View: Lake
- Geographic Area: Other Geographic Area (Out Of Area Only)
- Type of Contingencies: 3rd Party Approval
- Terms Considered: Fa
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,247 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2125762106
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-120K.
Neighborhood: Metro West
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% greater than in Orlando, and 366.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
|Other Units in this Building (32)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3326 Robert Trent Jones Dr|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!