- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 369 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,569 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 1977 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- MLS #: 6395897
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 299 sqft
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, SewerSeptic \ OnSiteSeptic, Water \ Well, Handicap \ None, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, State \ PA, MainEntrance \ Living Room, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, Design \ 1-Story, DiningKitchen \ KitW\NookBar, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, LotDescription \ OpenLot, Styles \ Rancher, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Heating \ Oil, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), Roof \ FlatRoof, Foundation \ Block\BrickF, HotWater \ S\W Changeover, LisMediaList \ Document
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 747 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 500
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 370003724001
- Zillow Home ID: 9944561
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $98-170K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19464 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Limerick as a whole. Among 19464 homes, this home is 1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 96.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 208.1% greater than in Limerick, and 117.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19464 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Limerick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
|3347 W Ridge Pike Pottstown, PA||--||Studio||--||--|
|3331 W Ridge Pike Pottstown, PA||$197K||2||1||1,382|
|3353 W Ridge Pike Pottstown, PA||$247K||4||2||1,730|
|39 Fruitville Rd # A Pottstown, PA||$150K||2||1||928|
|39 Fruitville Rd # B Pottstown, PA||$188K||2||1||1,515|
|39 Fruitville Rd # C Pottstown, PA||$193K||3||2||1,560|
|Fruitville Rd Pottstown, PA||--||--||--||--|
|45 Fruitville Rd Pottstown, PA||$192K||1||1.5||1,508|
|41 Fruitville Rd # B Pottstown, PA||$161K||2||1||1,128|
|41 Fruitville Rd Pottstown, PA||$294K||5||3||2,814|
|53 Fruitville Rd Pottstown, PA||$179K||3||1||1,177|
|3423 Ridge Pike Eagleville, PA||$282K||3||1||2,152|
|55 Fruitville Rd Pottstown, PA||$325K||5||2||2,260|
|59 Fruitville Rd Pottstown, PA||$141K||2||1||640|
|5 Faust Ln Pottstown, PA||$132K||2||1||600|
|49 Airport Rd Pottstown, PA||$173K||2||1||1,165|
|48 Fruitville Rd Pottstown, PA||$281K||3||2||2,066|
|63 Fruitville Rd Pottstown, PA||$136K||1||1||596|
|48 Montella Circle Royersford, PA||$310K||4||2.5||2,472|
|12 Faust Ln Pottstown, PA||$188K||3||2||1,504|
Nearby Schools in Limerick
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!